Instructions for Volunteers who are hosting at the gallery:
- 255 MacKay Street, New Edinburgh
- email: nectarcentregm@gmail
- Code to open door, for volunteers only - email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wifi password available, for volunteers only - email:email@example.com
- Place sandwich board on street to advertise opening
- Please sign in to sign in book
- All items you need, such as envelopes, receipts, etc will be stored in a box marked OAA
- Any sales by cheque are made to Ottawa Art Association
- Paintings will be held at Nectar until cheques clear our bank (Obtain contact information and provide sales receipt indicating paid by cheque).
- Place a red dot on any painting that is sold and paid by cheque.
- Any sales by cash can be taken immediately (provide sales receipt indicating paid by cash)
- Cheques, cash and our copy of the receipt will be placed in envelope and put inside lock box for Nectar across from front office
- The funds will be deposited into the OAA account and our treasurer will issue cheques, minus commission (Commission covers the costs of running the Gallery)
- Before you leave, please ensure the room is as we found it.
- Turn off lights and press lock symbol on the outer door when leaving.
Artists who are exibiting at the Nectar Gallery must provide a Biography to the OAA Secretary or Gallery Coordinator as soon as possible